Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Gallagher left Glastonbury early because he didn’t want to get drunk and lose his kids
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 at 09:14 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Liam was joined at the festival in Somerset, South West England, by his wife Nicole Appleton, their son Gene, and his kids Lennon and Molly - his children with ex-wife Patsy Kensit and singer Lisa Moorish respectively - and he admitted having his family with him curbed his usual hellraising antics.
He said: "I couldn't have stayed the night. I'd probably get seriously messed up and leave my kids or something. I don't want to wake up and start brushing my teeth in beer again."
During their storming set - which featured songs from their new album 'BE' - Liam, 40, dedicated Oasis track 'Rock 'n' Roll' star to Lennon.
Following their acclaimed Glastonbury performance, Beady Eye have announced a UK tour.
The 'Flick of the Finger' rockers will hit the road in November kicking off proceedings on November 10 at Glasgow's Barrowlands before heading around the country stopping off for two nights at Manchester's O2 Academy and finishing at London's Hammersmith Apollo on November 21.
Liam and his bandmates - Gem Archer, Andy Bell, Chris Sharrock and Jay Mehler - will also perform at several festivals, including V Festival, T in the Park Japan's Summersonic event.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...