Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney offers cerebral palsy sufferer chance to become actor
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 09:35 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Clooney with Stacy Keibler|
The big hearted star was attending the 26th Anniversary Carousel Of Hope Ball in Beverly Hills last Saturday when he met Cody La Scala, 25, who suffers from the motor condition and offered to help the aspiring actor in any way he can after Cody confessed to being an admirer of his work.
A source told RadarOnline: “George was so touched. It was so cute. He hugged Cody and introduced him to Stacy[Keibler]. They chatted for a bit and George encouraged him to follow his dream, took down his number and promised to make some calls!”
George also helped Cody to meet his celebrity crush when the young man revealed he thought the former ‘Baywatch’ babe was “hot”.
The Hollywood hunk called her over where Carmen gave Cody a kiss on the cheek and enjoyed a chat with him.”
Earlier in the night, KISS bass player admitted Gene Simmons admitted to a “boy crush” on George.
He said: "What do you girls say when you like another girl, but you're straight?"
When told he was referring to a "girl crush," he added, "George could be my 'boy crush'.”