Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘10 Years’ star Channing Tatum calls his wife Jenna Dewan his ‘baby’
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Channing Tatum & wife Jenna Dewan|
When asked what makes Jenna the perfect co-star, Channing replied: "Because she's my loved one. She's my baby. I mean, I'm with her all the time, might as well just turn the cameras on."
Jenna insists it was relatively easy for her and Channing to portray their characters because they are couple in real life.
In a joint interview with the US edition of OK! magazine, she said: "I guess it was easy. We're playing a couple that has been together for quite some years, playing a boyfriend and girlfriend that have been together for a while, that chemistry was obviously already there.
"We have a very playful energy together in real life and I think we sort of just injected that into Jake and Jess and we didn't put too much pressure on it, to be honest."
The film sees a group of high school friends meet for a 10-year reunion - only to realise that they haven't grown up since graduating.
Channing, 32, and Jenna, 31, attended a '10 Years' lunch on Sunday at the Hotel Chantelle in New York City with the rest of the cast to promote the movie.