The best iPad keyboard on the market
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 08:36 AM
- Review: Learning to live with the past - “That’s That” by Colin Broderick
- New York Irish Craic Fest is back for benefit night - Film festival brings Mundy, Julie Feeny and more
- Silent night in the country - Conor McPherson’s “The Weir” at the Irish Rep
- In twilight years and refusing to go quietly - 'These Halcyon Days' at The Irish Arts Center - VIDEO
- A look at books: Ireland’s growing cadre of first rate thrillers and personal essays of home
But all that portability comes at a cost: no keyboard! If you write a little (or a lot) you're going to need some typing options.
To date wifi key boards have been marketed with varying degrees of success. One thing seems to untie them - the Bluetooth cursor half second lag that drives professional wordsmiths nuts.
But finally it seems some enterprising companies are offering function and form.
Still on the way to market, which means you can get in now as an investor or an early consumer, the Leviatr keyboard has it all: form, function and fun.
Expect these babies to fly off the shelves.
U2’s Bono defend’s Apple’s Steve Jobs' lack of philanthropy
Apple hits Fox News in the pockets with Glenn Beck iPad ban
Steve Jobs, Apple & iPad may boost Irish economy