The best iPad keyboard on the market
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 at 08:36 AM
- Making the leap from radio to stage, Beckett’s “All That Fall” is a delight
- Peter Quinn's new book 'Dry Bones' asks hard questions
- Eamon Morrisey’s “Maeve’s House” not too open
- The birth of a nation at the Rep, “Juno and the Peacock”
- Simple Minds, the other great Celtic band, play New York this week (VIDEOS)
But all that portability comes at a cost: no keyboard! If you write a little (or a lot) you're going to need some typing options.
To date wifi key boards have been marketed with varying degrees of success. One thing seems to untie them - the Bluetooth cursor half second lag that drives professional wordsmiths nuts.
But finally it seems some enterprising companies are offering function and form.
Still on the way to market, which means you can get in now as an investor or an early consumer, the Leviatr keyboard has it all: form, function and fun.
Expect these babies to fly off the shelves.
U2’s Bono defend’s Apple’s Steve Jobs' lack of philanthropy
Apple hits Fox News in the pockets with Glenn Beck iPad ban
Steve Jobs, Apple & iPad may boost Irish economy