Nobel Laureate Seamus Heaney to read at 92nd Street Y
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 09:48 AM
- Making the leap from radio to stage, Beckett’s “All That Fall” is a delight
- Peter Quinn's new book 'Dry Bones' asks hard questions
- Eamon Morrisey’s “Maeve’s House” not too open
- The birth of a nation at the Rep, “Juno and the Peacock”
- Simple Minds, the other great Celtic band, play New York this week (VIDEOS)
In a very special evening to open the 92nd Street Y Unterberg Poetry Center’s 2011-2012 season, Ireland’s Nobel Laureate (and arguably the world's finest living poet) Seamus Heaney will read from his poetry.
It's Heaney's only public engagement in New York this year and is certain to be a sell out.
Tickets to this event will be available for purchase through 92nd Street Y Unterberg Poetry Center’s website click here for details.