Nobel Laureate Seamus Heaney to read at 92nd Street Y
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 09:48 AM
- In twilight years and refusing to go quietly - 'These Halcyon Days' at The Irish Arts Center - VIDEO
- A look at books: Ireland’s growing cadre of first rate thrillers and personal essays of home
- There’s something about Mary - controversial play 'The Testament of Mary' wins Tony nod before closing early
- Review - “The Testament of Mary” and “The Nance” welcome Broadway additions
- A look at books - the Magdalene Laundries, Reverend Ian Paisley and the Irish Diaspora
In a very special evening to open the 92nd Street Y Unterberg Poetry Center’s 2011-2012 season, Ireland’s Nobel Laureate (and arguably the world's finest living poet) Seamus Heaney will read from his poetry.
It's Heaney's only public engagement in New York this year and is certain to be a sell out.
Tickets to this event will be available for purchase through 92nd Street Y Unterberg Poetry Center’s website click here for details.