Michael Fassbender plays a robot in "Prometheus" - Video goes viral
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 11:15 AM
- Making the leap from radio to stage, Beckett’s “All That Fall” is a delight
- Peter Quinn's new book 'Dry Bones' asks hard questions
- Eamon Morrisey’s “Maeve’s House” not too open
- The birth of a nation at the Rep, “Juno and the Peacock”
- Simple Minds, the other great Celtic band, play New York this week (VIDEOS)
Watch him revel in the opportunity to play a man-machine. Squeel over those breathy pauses.
This is what a word class actor having fun looks like.
We reckon there's more than a little disturbing foreshadowing going on in this viral clip. How much do you want to bet he's going to malfunction?