Michael Fassbender plays a robot in "Prometheus" - Video goes viral
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 11:15 AM
- In twilight years and refusing to go quietly - 'These Halcyon Days' at The Irish Arts Center - VIDEO
- A look at books: Ireland’s growing cadre of first rate thrillers and personal essays of home
- There’s something about Mary - controversial play 'The Testament of Mary' wins Tony nod before closing early
- Review - “The Testament of Mary” and “The Nance” welcome Broadway additions
- A look at books - the Magdalene Laundries, Reverend Ian Paisley and the Irish Diaspora
Watch him revel in the opportunity to play a man-machine. Squeel over those breathy pauses.
This is what a word class actor having fun looks like.
We reckon there's more than a little disturbing foreshadowing going on in this viral clip. How much do you want to bet he's going to malfunction?