Get your Halloween Princess Beatrice hat here - straight from Kate and William's wedding
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 at 03:05 PM
- In twilight years and refusing to go quietly - 'These Halcyon Days' at The Irish Arts Center - VIDEO
- A look at books: Ireland’s growing cadre of first rate thrillers and personal essays of home
- There’s something about Mary - controversial play 'The Testament of Mary' wins Tony nod before closing early
- Review - “The Testament of Mary” and “The Nance” welcome Broadway additions
- A look at books - the Magdalene Laundries, Reverend Ian Paisley and the Irish Diaspora
|Halloween Prince Hat|
Irish hat designer Phillip Treacy's bizarre but oddly brilliant Princess Beatrice hat was (and still is) an international sensation.
We think you'll be seeing it everywhere but it still won't be a yawn. Go gets.
For your $39 hat CLICK HERE
In modern Ireland people still enjoy a good old fashioned duck race – VIDEO
Whitey Bulger Halloween costume offends families of victims
Northern Irishmen have best sex lives says new survey