Get your Halloween Princess Beatrice hat here - straight from Kate and William's wedding
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 at 03:05 PM
- Making the leap from radio to stage, Beckett’s “All That Fall” is a delight
- Peter Quinn's new book 'Dry Bones' asks hard questions
- Eamon Morrisey’s “Maeve’s House” not too open
- The birth of a nation at the Rep, “Juno and the Peacock”
- Simple Minds, the other great Celtic band, play New York this week (VIDEOS)
|Halloween Prince Hat|
Irish hat designer Phillip Treacy's bizarre but oddly brilliant Princess Beatrice hat was (and still is) an international sensation.
We think you'll be seeing it everywhere but it still won't be a yawn. Go gets.
For your $39 hat CLICK HERE
In modern Ireland people still enjoy a good old fashioned duck race – VIDEO
Whitey Bulger Halloween costume offends families of victims
Northern Irishmen have best sex lives says new survey