An Irishman's view of the Wall Street shenanigans
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 at 01:52 PM
- Making the leap from radio to stage, Beckett’s “All That Fall” is a delight
- Peter Quinn's new book 'Dry Bones' asks hard questions
- Eamon Morrisey’s “Maeve’s House” not too open
- The birth of a nation at the Rep, “Juno and the Peacock”
- Simple Minds, the other great Celtic band, play New York this week (VIDEOS)
Here's an Irishman's view of the Wall Street shenanigans. The language is colorful and probably not safe for work - you have been warned!