‘A Tribute to Harrigan & Hart’ at Symphony Space in NYC
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2011 at 07:31 AM
- Making the leap from radio to stage, Beckett’s “All That Fall” is a delight
- Peter Quinn's new book 'Dry Bones' asks hard questions
- Eamon Morrisey’s “Maeve’s House” not too open
- The birth of a nation at the Rep, “Juno and the Peacock”
- Simple Minds, the other great Celtic band, play New York this week (VIDEOS)
An all-star concert, the once in a decade night will remind us that before there was George M. Cohan the songs of his hero Edward 'Ned' Harrigan, the Irish American songwriter and playwright, were the toast of Broadway.
The concert takes place on the hundred year anniversary of Harriagn's passing and through story, song and dance you'll see the artists of the calibre of Athena Tergis and Susan McKeown take to the stage to recreate numbers that will live in your memory.
For tickets CLICK HERE
8 on Broadway already hottest ticket in town
Exclusive Review: Spider-Man is Broadway’s comeback king
An antidote to the great recession