Tip Sheetby Cahir O'Doherty
- In twilight years and refusing to go quietly - 'These Halcyon Days' at The Irish Arts Center - VIDEO
- A look at books: Ireland’s growing cadre of first rate thrillers and personal essays of home
- There’s something about Mary - controversial play 'The Testament of Mary' wins Tony nod before closing early
- Review - “The Testament of Mary” and “The Nance” welcome Broadway additions
- A look at books - the Magdalene Laundries, Reverend Ian Paisley and the Irish Diaspora
Kazee, 36, who gives his all to his portrait of a wounded young Dubliner with a song in his heart, lost his mother at Easter whilst the show was still in preparation. Lat night Kazee remembered her in an emotional tribute that brought supporters to their feet.
In his acceptance speech he quoted Arthur O'Shaughnessy, the poet of Irish descent, saying : 'We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.'
, or call 401-486-9601.