Tip Sheetby Cahir O'Doherty
- Making the leap from radio to stage, Beckett’s “All That Fall” is a delight
- Peter Quinn's new book 'Dry Bones' asks hard questions
- Eamon Morrisey’s “Maeve’s House” not too open
- The birth of a nation at the Rep, “Juno and the Peacock”
- Simple Minds, the other great Celtic band, play New York this week (VIDEOS)
for tickets and showtimes.
The Nice born French pastry chef became a world class chocolatier right here in New York City after challenging himself to create an exciting new dessert repertoire.
In 2009, Payard opened the François Chocolate Bar, and since then the former James Beard Foundation pastry chef of the year has been delighting new Yorkers with his chocolate and seasonal fruit menus.