Tip Sheetby Cahir O'Doherty
- Review: Learning to live with the past - “That’s That” by Colin Broderick
- New York Irish Craic Fest is back for benefit night - Film festival brings Mundy, Julie Feeny and more
- Silent night in the country - Conor McPherson’s “The Weir” at the Irish Rep
- In twilight years and refusing to go quietly - 'These Halcyon Days' at The Irish Arts Center - VIDEO
- A look at books: Ireland’s growing cadre of first rate thrillers and personal essays of home
Based on the life of Ghandi, with illuminating reference to the lifelong struggle of fellow titan Martin Luther King, the performance achieved moments of extraordinary beauty.
This being a Phillip Glass work it was also ponderous, aching, celebratory, stirring and at times - yes - seriously dull.