The Secret Stylist: Fashion Uncovered by Angela Scanlon
You Divil ye! - Irish style graffiti bling, a judgement call
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 05:56 AM
- Pajama pants and bunny ears - "Look of the Day" on Style.com
- Dressed for London Fashion Week - Angela Scanlon gets papped - PHOTOS
- A|wear-back and going global...starting at London Fashion Week - VIDEO
- Embrace messy hair - impossibly beautiful and a care free and relaxed look
- Because boyfriend jeans are the new skinnies
Ok, it's not that legible but this gold chain says "Divil" as in "He's a harmless oul divil" or "Jesus, that one's an awful divil"!
Anyway, it's gold plated in graffiti style writing on a gold-plated chain and it's deadly. I'm debating whether to buy it for someone or just keep it for myself!! Do you like? Tell me on TWITTER.
Buy it here from the Irish Design Shop.
More style news from IrishCentral
‘Tallafornia’ brings ‘Jersey Shore’s sex and attitude to Ireland - VIDEO
Top Christmas Irish gift ideas for kids