The Secret Stylist: Fashion Uncovered by Angela Scanlon
Pajama pants and bunny ears - "Look of the Day" on Style.com
Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 07:27 AM
- Pajama pants and bunny ears - "Look of the Day" on Style.com
- Dressed for London Fashion Week - Angela Scanlon gets papped - PHOTOS
- A|wear-back and going global...starting at London Fashion Week - VIDEO
- Embrace messy hair - impossibly beautiful and a care free and relaxed look
- Because boyfriend jeans are the new skinnies
|Screen grab of Style.com|
I have been obsessed with Style.com forever.
It's been my point of reference for all things trend related years before I was going to the shows.
SO when a friend told me I was on their "Look of the Day" wearing my good friend Joanne Hynes bunny ears I was chuffed to bits. I adore this piece and all of her collection so I was delighted that other people loved it too-this was my most photographed detail during fashion week.
Fluorescent bunnies just have that effect it seems but pair a bright yellow bunny with pajama pants and it kicks it to a whole other level of randomness.
I prefer to keep the rest simple; a cashmere sweater with a simple mans coat and a black crocodile skin envelope clutch.
Do you like?? Tell me what you think on Twitter @angelascanlon
Powerful Association of Irish Priests warns Vatican over “heresy hunting”
New and powerful survivor’s account of the sinking of the Titanic
See more: Titanic , Vatican