The Secret Stylist: Fashion Uncoveredby Angela Scanlon
- Pajama pants and bunny ears - "Look of the Day" on Style.com
- Dressed for London Fashion Week - Angela Scanlon gets papped - PHOTOS
- A|wear-back and going global...starting at London Fashion Week - VIDEO
- Embrace messy hair - impossibly beautiful and a care free and relaxed look
- Because boyfriend jeans are the new skinnies
for more fashion talk!
There's something very sexy about matted, messy, tangled hair. I know they say a man should be able to run his fingers through your hair, but after a shot of 'Dust It' or whatever your mattifying poison, it's unlikely that he would get very far. So what. It looks impossibly beautiful and suggests a care free, relaxed attitude that makes up for it's squeeky feel!
All my favourite beauty icons have hair that looks lived-in and loved. Almost like vintage clothing, there's a bit of a story there, a days worth of lessons and laughs and, if you're lucky, a little tumble! The more worn and fluffy, unkempt and scruffy the more attractive as far as I'm concerned. Think Alison Mosshart, Charlotte Gainsborough, Mary Kate Olsen, even Alexa Chung; it doesn't matter if they're dolled up to the nines in Valentino they look very touchable and low maintainance-always a good thing!
More fashion advice from IrishCentral