The Matchmakerby Maureen Tara Nelson
- Dealing with a gay son and a homophobic partner, ditch the jerk?
- My man, his money and his children from another marriage
- Never been kissed, dealing with itimacy issues in relationships
- "Once a cheater, always a cheater" getting out before you get hurt
- Finding your match, a happy ending for two readers who found love
I have a weird problem. I met this very pretty girl some months back and we've been together almost every night of the week, since we've met. She always will stay at my house. Sex is great so I should have nothing to complain about, except for the fact that she won't ever kiss me. I asked her the first time she asked me not to kiss her why, but she just said she doesn't like it.