The Matchmakerby Maureen Tara Nelson
I specialize in singles who are commitment-minded, and I am the only matchmaker with photos for my clients.
- Fighting over the same girl but who's in the right?
- Dealing with a gay son and a homophobic partner, ditch the jerk?
- My man, his money and his children from another marriage
- Never been kissed, dealing with itimacy issues in relationships
- "Once a cheater, always a cheater" getting out before you get hurt
The Matchmaker for November 2012
Friday, November 30, 2012 at 04:59 AM
Monday, November 19, 2012 at 05:29 AM
Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 05:52 AM
I am engaged to a beautiful, smart, and funny woman. However, since the engagement I have been bothered by things that I did not realize before. I cannot stand the way she treats her dog like it is a child. Her dog has to sleep in the bed with us.
Also we can’t come to an agreement about where we will live. I want our own place in order to start our life together fresh. She wants me to move into her childhood house where she now lives and also where there are still a lot of painful memories for her. I cannot understand why she wants to continue to live there when all she has ever told me is how awful it was being there. The more I think about these issues the more I am thinking it is not going to work.
Do you think there is any hope for my relationship? She is a wonderful person, but she may not be right for me.