The Matchmakerby Maureen Tara Nelson
- Dealing with a gay son and a homophobic partner, ditch the jerk?
- My man, his money and his children from another marriage
- Never been kissed, dealing with itimacy issues in relationships
- "Once a cheater, always a cheater" getting out before you get hurt
- Finding your match, a happy ending for two readers who found love
I have been with my boyfriend for seven years and everything is great except whenever I bring up marriage he gets weird to the point that I do not bring it up anymore. How long is too long to wait for a proposal? My parents love him and I love his parents. The only thing I can think might be holding him back is that I'm Catholic and he is not religious at all. He knows I want a church wedding, and I know he doesn't want a mass. He would need to take some classes in order for us to have a mass in a Catholic church. My three sisters all got married in the church with a mass, so it is really important to my family.
Do you think this is the problem, or do you think there is something else wrong that he does not want to marry me?
. If you are interested in hearing more about this process and wish to make your complimentary appointment call 516-444-2861, or 1-888-31-match(62824). We have offices in Manhattan and Long Island. Mention this article and receive a fantastic holiday discount.