Health Mattersby Dr Charles Fiscella
- Snoring can be serious - apart from disrupting sleep, noisy sleepers could be in need of medical attention
- Dangers now associated with stop smoking ads - woman lands herself in prison just to break the habit
- Give Cleveland cops a break over Ariel Castro horrific kidnapping and abuse case
- Coenzyme Q10 increases cellular energy, the basis life’s energy - supplement gives boost to body's cells growth and maintenance
- Not all fats are bad for you - the health benefits of eating polyunsaturated and omega fatty acids
Sounds like another abstainer.
This latest study provides additional evidence of the benefits of exercise for people who experience stress and anxiety. Future research is planned to see how exercise can affect people with persistently high levels of anxiety and depression.
"We've previously shown in both animal and human studies that zinc deficiency can cause DNA damage, and this new work shows how it can help lead to systemic inflammation," concludes Ho.
"In contrast to supplements of single antioxidants, the dietary total antioxidant capacity reflects all present antioxidants, including thousands of compounds, all of them in doses present in our usual diet, and even takes into account their synergistic effects," commented Dr. Wolk.