Health Mattersby Dr Charles Fiscella
- Increase body strength and muscle mass with resistance exercises
- Is it time to throw out the concept of a royal family?
- Drink more water for a healthier life, it's essential for human existence
- Please tell the Fox there's more to the news than Obamacare
- Are carbohydrates and cancer possibly linked?
Sounds like another abstainer.
This latest study provides additional evidence of the benefits of exercise for people who experience stress and anxiety. Future research is planned to see how exercise can affect people with persistently high levels of anxiety and depression.
"We've previously shown in both animal and human studies that zinc deficiency can cause DNA damage, and this new work shows how it can help lead to systemic inflammation," concludes Ho.
"In contrast to supplements of single antioxidants, the dietary total antioxidant capacity reflects all present antioxidants, including thousands of compounds, all of them in doses present in our usual diet, and even takes into account their synergistic effects," commented Dr. Wolk.