Health Mattersby Dr Charles Fiscella
- Snoring can be serious - apart from disrupting sleep, noisy sleepers could be in need of medical attention
- Dangers now associated with stop smoking ads - woman lands herself in prison just to break the habit
- Give Cleveland cops a break over Ariel Castro horrific kidnapping and abuse case
- Coenzyme Q10 increases cellular energy, the basis life’s energy - supplement gives boost to body's cells growth and maintenance
- Not all fats are bad for you - the health benefits of eating polyunsaturated and omega fatty acids
It’s a good idea to eat at least several cups of broccoli during the week. Broccoli is most nutritious when eaten, raw, or lightly cooked - either steamed or sautéed.
Vitamin D levels are increasingly being tested as part of a yearly check-up. Deficiencies can be modified by supplementation.