Health Mattersby Dr Charles Fiscella
- Give Cleveland cops a break over Ariel Castro horrific kidnapping and abuse case
- Coenzyme Q10 increases cellular energy, the basis life’s energy - supplement gives boost to body's cells growth and maintenance
- Not all fats are bad for you - the health benefits of eating polyunsaturated and omega fatty acids
- Staying free - reconsidering safety and privacy after the Boston Marathon bombings
- Natural remedies for seasonal allergies - taken practical steps to minimize the effects of pollen
Low grade fevers are helpful in killing the virus and guarding against secondary bacterial infections. Therefore, fevers should be allowed to occur without interference. Traditional antibiotics are not recommended as they have no medicinal value against the viruses that are responsible for colds and flu.
A new report says that females can predict with a level of accuracy which men are likely to be unfaithful simply by looking at their face.
The study was conducted in Australia and published recently in the journal Biology Letters.
The study was published in the latest issue of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.