Health Mattersby Dr Charles Fiscella
- Increase body strength and muscle mass with resistance exercises
- Is it time to throw out the concept of a royal family?
- Drink more water for a healthier life, it's essential for human existence
- Please tell the Fox there's more to the news than Obamacare
- Are carbohydrates and cancer possibly linked?
Low grade fevers are helpful in killing the virus and guarding against secondary bacterial infections. Therefore, fevers should be allowed to occur without interference. Traditional antibiotics are not recommended as they have no medicinal value against the viruses that are responsible for colds and flu.
A new report says that females can predict with a level of accuracy which men are likely to be unfaithful simply by looking at their face.
The study was conducted in Australia and published recently in the journal Biology Letters.
The study was published in the latest issue of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.