Green Cardby Debbie McGoldrick
- Extending your stay with a 90 day holiday waiver - is it possible?
- Renewing my Irish child’s US passport without getting her American Dad involved
- Having divorced my American wife can I get my new Irish girlfriend a visa?
- I-94 arrival and departure cards in United States will soon be obsolete
- Can I reclaim an old Green Card and move back to the US?
That will hold true for your brother in the future, too, as long as he departs the country during the allotted time he’s permitted to be here.
That workload will undoubtedly increase in the years ahead as Canada opens its doors to more Irish.
Males between the ages of 18 and 26 can register online, but those who do not have a Social Security number must do so by mail. U.S. post offices have the necessary paperwork, which is very basic – name, address, date of birth and that’s it.