Green Cardby Debbie McGoldrick
- A ten year old green card, where do my family and I stand?
- Advice on the fast approaching 2015 U.S. visa lottery
- Sponsoring offspring to come to the United States, the V visa
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services warns of phone scam
- How can I reclaim my expired Green Card that I received as a child?
“My parents lived and worked in America for a number of years, and I got a green card as a result. My parents then moved back to Ireland to raise me and I am now 20 years old. I was only a baby when I got this card and it expired in 2005.