Green Cardby Debbie McGoldrick
Debbie is the editor of our sister publication, The Irish Voice, and is an expert on immigration issues.
- A ten year old green card, where do my family and I stand?
- Advice on the fast approaching 2015 U.S. visa lottery
- Sponsoring offspring to come to the United States, the V visa
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services warns of phone scam
- How can I reclaim my expired Green Card that I received as a child?
Green Card for August 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 04:41 PM
Following is our annual two-part summer feature on the 100 questions U.S. naturalization candidates can be asked during a citizenship interview, as provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. Here are the first 50: