Green Cardby Debbie McGoldrick
Debbie is the editor of our sister publication, The Irish Voice, and is an expert on immigration issues.
- Extending your stay with a 90 day holiday waiver - is it possible?
- Renewing my Irish child’s US passport without getting her American Dad involved
- Having divorced my American wife can I get my new Irish girlfriend a visa?
- I-94 arrival and departure cards in United States will soon be obsolete
- Can I reclaim an old Green Card and move back to the US?
Green Card for August 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 04:41 PM
Following is our annual two-part summer feature on the 100 questions U.S. naturalization candidates can be asked during a citizenship interview, as provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. Here are the first 50: