Helping out the Irish community with all kinds of medical inquiries
Back pain drugs could be linked to EDA new study published last month in the journal Spine, shows that men who are prescribed opioid pain killers for back pain are significantly more likely to develop erectile dysfunctionAccording.....Read More
- Getting the calls - the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution and Obama Administrations access to phone lines
- Natural cancer therapies show significant promise in treatment of metastatic cancers
I specialize in singles who are commitment-minded, and I am the only matchmaker with photos for my clients.
Dear MTN,I am in a very bad relationship with a man I've been with for ten years He wants to get married, but he is abusive and I am having a hard enough time in breaking up with him now, without any papers legally binding me.....Read More
- Finding a man, online or otherwise, who truly has God in his life
- Overbearing family members causing problems in relationships - keep your nose out of our business
Debbie is the editor of our sister publication, The Irish Voice, and is an expert on immigration issues.
"I have a green card that I received nine years ago, and there is an expiration date coming next year I have been living on and off in Ireland for the past four years – mostly in Ireland How will I renew the green card considering.....Read More
- Extending your stay with a 90 day holiday waiver - is it possible?
- Renewing my Irish child’s US passport without getting her American Dad involved