Helping out the Irish community with all kinds of medical inquiries
Snoring could be a sign of a serious breathing conditionNearly half of all adults snore, and about one in four people are regular snorers Occasional snoring rarely poses any serious problems, although it can become an annoyance.....Read More
- Dangers now associated with stop smoking ads - woman lands herself in prison just to break the habit
- Give Cleveland cops a break over Ariel Castro horrific kidnapping and abuse case
I specialize in singles who are commitment-minded, and I am the only matchmaker with photos for my clients.
My gambling habit annoys my girlfriendDear MTN,I need your advice before I lose another girlfriend I've been going with a nice girl for almost six months now Things were great in the beginning but lately she's been on my case.....Read More
- After ten years shouldn't we be caring for each other and taking our relationship to the next level?
- Juggling bad health news and a new relationship, is it to early on to share too much?
Debbie is the editor of our sister publication, The Irish Voice, and is an expert on immigration issues.
"I have a nephew who just arrived in the US He is 22 and of course loves it here He would like to stay into the fall, and I have a feeling even longer..Read More
- Renewing my Irish child’s US passport without getting her American Dad involved
- Having divorced my American wife can I get my new Irish girlfriend a visa?