Pittsburg Panthers set to play Notre Dame in historic 67th meeting
Coach Graham will be hoping for a rewind of last year
Coach Todd Graham enjoyed one the biggest victories of his career in South Bend last year when his Tulsa team conquered the Irish, 28-27.
But not so fast, Irish coach Brian Kelly coached Cincinnati to two Big East titles during his three-year tenure with the Bearcats between 2007 and 2009. So expect a battle royal with Notre Dame on the ascendant from their 31-13 rout of Michigan State.
Pittsburgh will renew its ties with one of its most historic rivals when the Panthers host Notre Dame at Heinz Field for the 67th meeting between the two competitive schools in a series that dates back to 1909.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra