Notre Dame’s Brian Kelly insists the Fighting Irish wont get cocky ahead of Pittsburg Panther’s game
Nothing being taken for granted after bumpy ride to date
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly knows the morale boost the win over Michigan State provided but now he's focused on preparing to meet Pittsburgh.
The Irish will shortly travel to Pennsylvania, where they are scheduled to meet the Panthers at noon on Saturday and Kelly took pains to assure the press his ten has not become over confident after just one win. Kelly, more than anyone, will remember just what it took to beat Michigan State.
'We have not been infected with success yet,' Kelly told WNDU.com this week. 'I'll know when that happens. There are a lot of things we need to get better at if we're going to be a consistent winner.'
Pittsburg Panthers set to play Notre Dame in historic 67th meeting
Notre Dame rout of Michigan State leaves Brian Kelly smiling at last
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly still says he believes --- but the doubters are mounting
Fans and commentators have noted how the Irish dominated Michigan State in the trenches, a welcome sight for Irish fans. It looks Kelly's goal when he first arrived at Notre Dame to build a defensive line .
'You just keep rolling out big bodies that can go,' Kelly said about the D-Line. 'The big difference is that we can keep them fresh.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm