Neil Lennon threatens to quit Celtic after altercation with frustrating fan
Lennon threats to leave after Saturday’s 1-0 league defeat at home to Inverness Caledonian Thistle
“It is just heat of the moment and I don’t think there is anything to be taken from it to be honest.
“Of course they pay their money and they come to watch the match. Nobody says they can’t have their views on what is happening.
“It shows what passion the fans have and the manager as well.”
Celtic captain Scott Brown featured only as a substitute in the Inverness game, but he will postpone his hip surgery until after the vital Champions League game against Spartak Moscow next week.
Brown revealed, “I feel not too bad just now and hopefully that continues. The aim now is to play against Spartak and we will see how it goes.
“I will just need to calm down on the training pitch and hopefully play as much as I can in the games without any pain. After I get the operation I should be fine.
“However long I play and whatever operation I get, I will still be out for the same time. If I can prolong playing until we see what happens in the Champions League, hopefully it will help me and help the club as well. But the decision was fully mine.
“The gaffer asked if I wanted to go for the surgery but I said I would rather prolong it and try to play in the Spartak game. He was delighted about that.”
Meanwhile, Lennon is interested in signing U.S. striker Juan Agudelo from MLS side Chivas as he continues to impress during a trial period with Celtic.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...