McIlroy and Wozniacki to splash out $11 million on Florida mansion
Celebrity couple reported to have bought luxurious six bedroom home
Superstars Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki are to set up home together in an $11 million Florida mansion.
The Irish Sun reports that McIlroy and his Danish girlfriend have already done a deal for the house in Palm Beach Gardens.
The paper says the 10,000sq ft luxury pad has six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a world-class gym, pool two storeys of Zen decor and a private deep-water dock in the back.
McIlroy will also be able to hone his skills on a private putting green in the grounds of the house, built in 2012.
Situated next door to the Jack Nicklaus Bear golf club where McIlroy is a regular on the practise ground, the property is situated in the exclusive Old Gate enclave.
World number one McIlroy can afford to pay cash for the luxury home having won over $14 million in 2012 alone.
He has also signed a new sponsorship deal with Nike worth $250 million over the next 10 years.
American websites claim that McIlroy has already signed a contract for the Palm Beach house at close to $11 million.
Wozniacki is currently resident in Monaco while McIlroy has put his Belfast home up for sale.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas