Lions make eight changes for third test
Croft will be on the bench, where the Lions have five forwards and just two backs. The lone Scott, Ross Ford, along with Alun Wyn Jones and Harry Ellis, are to be kept on the bench from last weekend, while Irish tight-head prop John Hayes, who flew out as a replacement for the injured Euan Murray, gives cover to the front row. James Hook will be included in the squad for the first time.
British & Irish Lions (vs South Africa, 3rd Test)
15 Rob Kearney (Leinster / Ireland)
14 Ugo Monye (Harlequins / England)
13 Tommy Bowe (Ospreys / Ireland)
12 Riki Flutey (London Wasps / England)
11 Shane Williams (Ospreys / Wales)
10 Stephen Jones (Scarlets / Wales)
9 Mike Phillips (Ospreys / Wales)
8 Jamie Heaslip (Leinster / Ireland)
7 Martyn Williams (Cardiff Blues / Wales)
6 Joe Worsley (London Wasps / England)
5 Paul O’Connell (Munster / Ireland, Captain)
4 Simon Shaw (London Wasps / England)
3 Phil Vickery (London Wasps / England)
2 Matthew Rees (Scarlets / Wales)
1 Andrew Sheridan (Sale Sharks / England)
16 Ross Ford (Edinburgh / Scotland)
17 John Hayes (Munster / Ireland)
18 Alun-Wyn Jones (Ospreys / Wales)
19 David Wallace (Munster / Ireland)
20 Tom Croft (Leicester Tigers / England)
21 Harry Ellis (Leicester Tigers / England)
22 James Hook (Ospreys / Wales)
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- Computer giant Apple avoiding $25 billion...
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed...
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- Guinness summit? Obama and Putin to enjoy...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...