Leamy recalled to Munster team
Munster coach Tony McGahan has brought Denis Leamy into the starting line up for his side’s Heineken Cup quarterfinal against The Ospreys.
Leamy missed out on the weekend’s win over Leinster with a shoulder injury but the Tipperary man returns at number eight to put Niall Ronan on the bench.
David Wallace returns to his familiar position at openside flanker, while Alan Quinlan completes the back row.
The back division continues on from last week with Paul Warwick starting at full-back, while Keith Earls partners Lifeimi Mafi in midfield.
Tomas O’Leary partners Ronan O’Gara in the half-backs, meaning Peter Stringer starts from the bench again.
Munster XV: P Warwick, D Howlett, K Earls, L Mafi, I Dowling; R O'Gara, T O'Leary; M Horan, J Flannery, J Hayes; D O'Callaghan, P O'Connell (C); A Quinlan, D Wallace, D Leamy.
Replacements: D Fogarty, T Buckley, M O'Driscoll, N Ronan, P Stringer, B Murphy, D Hurley
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas