Preview: It's holy war as Notre Dame takes on Boston College
Eagles travel to South Bend for Fighting Irish clash
BC’s placekicker Steve Aponavicius is 6-6 on field goals this season, yet his long is 37 yards. WR Rich Gunnell takes care of the punt return duties and has been pretty successful with it. He took one to the house earlier in the season and averages 15 yards per return.
Names you'll hear on Saturday:
Montel Harris, RB: As I've mentioned, he's coming off his best game of his young career. ND's run defense hasn't been terrible, but he has the talent to cahnge that.
Colin Larmond Jr., WR: Leads the team in receiving yards (364 yards) and his 6'3 frame could present a mismatch for the Irish secondary.
Luke Kuechly, LB: You'll hear his name frequently when the Irish are on offense. He's a beast to the ball and you can bet he'll be motivated for this one.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...