Irish fan conned his way into Estonia’s manager dug-out at Aviva game
Donned visiting team's kit and breezed past security
All it took to bring his adventure to an end was for one Estonian official to wonder why on earth an Estonian looked so thrilled about Ireland's qualification.
'She came over to me and started talking to me and I just said I had to bring the bag of footballs back,' Cunningham said.
It wasn't until he produced the video proof that his friends believed he'd .
'I was so excited I decided to post a lot of the stuff on YouTube. I still can't believe what happened, it's one of the most amazing experiences of my life,' Cunningham said.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas