He tamed the Tiger – now Padraig Harrington’s friends with a golfing Cheetah
Harrington gets up close and personal in South Africa
He’s tamed the Tiger – now Irish golf superstar Padraig Harrington has come face to face with a Cheetah.
The triple Major winner met up with a real live Cheetah in South Africa ahead of this week’s Champions tournament.
Harrington returns to action for the first time in 2012 determined to make a push for Europe’s Ryder Cup team.
More Irish sports news from IrishCentral
But first he took time out to get up close and personal with the animal, venturing to pet the cheetah with the hands that have earned over $60million in prize money.
Watched closely by his handler, the cheetah merely purred and turned to look at Harrington as the Irishman stroked its back according to the Irish Independent.
“I considered it worth the risk,” the Dubliner told the paper.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...