Fixtures confirmed for 2010 RBS 6 Nations
The 2010 Championship, which will mark the centenary of the competition involving the five original members, will kick off on Saturday February 6 next year, with 2009 Grand Slam winners Ireland hosting Italy.
The opening weekend will see 2008 winners Wales travel to England, while Scotland host France.
The competition will also see another Friday night game following the success of this year's clash of France and Wales, with the same two teams involved, this time in Cardiff.
Ireland will end their campaign at home to Scotland with Wales hosting Italy and the meeting of France and England rounding off the Championship.
14:30 - Ireland v Italy
17:00 - England v Wales
Sunday 7 February
15:00 - Scotland v France
16:30 - France v Ireland
Sunday 14 February
14.30 - Italy v England
20:00 - Wales v France
Saturday 27 February
13:30 - Italy v Scotland
16:00 - England v Ireland
14:30 - Ireland v Wales
17:00 - Scotland v England
Sunday 14 March
14:30 - France v Italy
14:30 - Wales v Italy
17:00 - Ireland v Scotland
19:45 - France v England
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...