|Box Unit Ad||300 x 250px|
|Half Page Ad||300 x 600px|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90px|
|Mini Leaderboard||265 x 90px|
|Wide Skyscraper||160 x 600px|
IrishCentral.com accepted file formats for ads:
- IrishCentral.com accepts animated GIF (up to 20k file size) or Flash (any version past Flash 4, up to 30k), provided animations are not longer than 15 seconds (ie, not endless loops). All flash files are required to have a backup gif or jpg file.
- Sound and/or video must be user-initiated.
- Available in any standard ad size except sponsor position.
- May contain video.
- Should not expand over other ads or other Flash elements.
- Auto-expand / auto-retract on initial load.
- Mouse Over / Mouse Off: When the user passes a mouse over the creative, the panel expands; the panel retracts when the mouse is removed.
- Pencil Ad/Sliding Billboard Must be Click Open / Click Close: The creative must be set to expand with User Click; the panel retracts when the mouse is removed or with a second User Click after initial auto expand.
- Include text tease to expand the ad within the fixed position space.
- Maximum file size for expanded panels: 100KB
- Available in any standard ad size except sponsor positions.
- Floater must contain "Close" button.
- Floater animation must not exceed 8 seconds.
- Should not interfere with other ads or other Flash elements.
- Floater should be synchronized with the fixed position ad.
- Floater animation path should draw attention to the fixed position ad.
- Maximum file size: 100KB total for both ad units.
- Please ensure you supply creatives Four (4) working days prior to the campaign's start date.
- If an ad is causing technical difficulties or if there is a request to make alterations to an ad, we request a 72 hour turnaround time.