Whether it's a pint of the black stuff, a strong cup of tea or a McDonald's Shamrock Shake, St Patrick's Day is a day for giving thanks. So raise your glass and give thanks with these witty Irish quips.
Here is the IrishCentral list to clinking to the good times. Sláinte!
1. May your giving hand never fail you.
2. May we all be alive at this same time next year.
3. May the Lord keep you in the palm of His hand, and never close his fist too tight!
4. May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live!
5. May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.
6. Here's to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold beer-and another one!
7. May your troubles be less, And your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness come through your door.
8. May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and heaven accept you.
9. Merry met, and merry part, I drink to thee with all my heart.
10. Dung hills rise and castles fall, we are all equal one and all.
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: