Taking an Irish slant on the viral video “S**t Girls Say”, an Irish lady known as ‘Clisare’ put together her own video called “S***e Irish Girls Say”. Since being uploaded to YouTube on Sunday night, the two-minute clip has clocked up almost 200,000 views.
The 23-year-old star of the viral video is called Clare and lists herself occupation as an 'unemployed journalist/wannabe vlogger' on her blog.
Here are our top ten favorite things that Irish women say from the viral video.
1. (While driving) Here, we have to go into town the back way because I have no tax.
2. It’s freezing!
3. I’ve no credit, call me back.
4. There’s photos up from last night, they are absolutely chronic.
5. State of yer wan!
Lost in translation - Adjusting Irish lingo for New York ears
Top Irish slang terms to crack you up
A guide to slang in Ireland - the top 32 from around the country
6. How’s the head? I am actually dying.
7. Raging I didn’t get the shift last night.
8. Can I get a half a pint of Guinness with a little bit of Blackcurrant in it.
9. She’s mad for the ride that one.
10. Thanks! It’s Penny’s finest.
Watch the full video below:
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: