What does your Irish family name mean? Here are top 100 clans!
66 Regan ó Riagáin little king 67 Donovan ó Donnabháin brown, black
68 Burns from Scottish Burness
69 Flanagan ó Flannagáin red, ruddy
70 Mullan ó Maoláin bald
71 Barry de Barra Cambro-Norman name
72 Kane ó Catháin battler
73 Robinson son of Robert
74 Cunningham Scottish name
75 Griffin ó Gríofa Welsh: Gruffudd
76 Kenny ó Cionaoith fire sprung
77 Sheehan O'Siodhachain peaceful
78 Ward Mac an Bhaird son of the bard
79 Whelan ó Faoláin wolf
80 Lyons ó Laighin grey
81 Reid red haired ruddy complexion
82 Graham grey home
83 Higgins ó hUiginn
84 Cullen ó Cuilinn holly
86 King ó Cionga
87 Maher Meagher fine, majestic
88 MacKenna Mac Cionaoith fire-sprung
89 Bell Mac Giolla Mhaoil
90 Scott a Scottish gael
91 Hogan ó hÓgáin young
92 O'Keeffe ó Caoimh gentle
93 Magee Mag Aoidh fire
94 MacNamara Mac Conmara hound of the sea
95 MacDonald Mac Dónaill world-mighty
96 MacDermott Mac Diarmada free from jealousy
97 Molony ó Maolomhnaigh servant of the Church
98 O'Rourke ó Ruairc
99 Buckley ó Buachalla cow herd
100 O'Dwyer ó Dubhuir black
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Owners of Boston’s Burren Pub to host CD release party while helping homeless...
- Irish nanny lawyers in Boston murder case obtains computer records...
- New Boston mayor wants to abolish ICE fingerprinting policies...
- Boston nanny lawyer seeks computer records of slain baby’s family...
- Caroline Kennedy sworn in as new U.S. ambassador to Japan...