It's time to brush up on your Irish charm and banter, and get your head around these ingenious chat up lines.
They may be twee and stereotypical, but these are bound to at least crack a smile.
Let us know how you get on!
1. I may not have four leaves, but if you kiss me, I'll bring you luck! (think clover, not shamrock)
2. Let's go out again so we can share a pot of gold. Tequila gold, that is.
3. How would you like to help put the Irish Spring back into me' step?
4. Well, lass, we're the only ones still standing. How about a go?
5. Come over to my place and I'll show you my Lucky Charms.
6. My lips are like the Blarney Stone. Kiss them for good luck and the gift of the gab.
7. Kiss me, I'm NOT Irish!!!
8. You're wearing green, I'm wearing green, we have so much in common that we should get together and go out sometime.
9. Well, ye caught me, lass! Now I can grant ye one wish, as long as it involves sex.
10. Is that a snake in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
Got any more Irish pick-up lines? Share them with us below.
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: