Terrifying Halloween treats - Devil's eyeballs and Yummy Crummy Mummy recipes
Irish history, ghoulish recipes and ten things that sound dirty on Halloween...but aren't
Chill eggs in Ice water.
Remove shells from eggs.
Cut each egg in half lengthwise.
Carefully remove the yolks, and place them in a medium bowl.
Mash yolks with a fork.
Add remaining ingredients, blending until rather smooth.
Very carefully spoon mixture back into the egg whites.
Now to make these into DEVILLED EYEBALLS follow the following steps Step 1: Follow the recipe for devilled eggs
Step 2: If desired, add a drop of blue food coloring (or a dollop of guacamole), to give the eyeballs a greenish appearance.
Step 3: Slice some green or black olives crosswise.
Step 4: Place an olive slice in the middle of each egg.
Step 5: Give the eyeballs a bloodshot look by dripping beet juice onto the white of each egg, starting from the center and moving outward toward the edge.
YUMMY CRUMMY MUMMY DOGS
Heat oven to 375°F.
Unroll dough from a tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls onto a foil baking surface.
Separate the dough at the perforations, creating rectangles. Press perforations to seal.
With a knife, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
Cut each cheese slice into 4 pieces.
Wrap 4 pieces of dough and one piece of cheese around each hot dog to look like bandages.
Near one end of each hot dog, separate "bandages" so hot dog shows through for a "face."
Place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down) on baking surface.
Spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
Bake for about 15 minutes, or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot.
Create features on the face using ketchup, mustard or cloves for the eyes, and ketchup, mustard or a horizontal knife slit for the mouth.
AND FINALLY… 10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't...
1. So...What'd you get in the sack?
2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!
3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!
4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!
5. I got the best piece from that house.
6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!
7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....
8. It was so filled and heavy; I had to use TWO hands!!
9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.
10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!
Originally publised in 2011.
- Boston immigration center apologizes to young...
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Justice Minister hangs on as Shattergate...
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Government minister calls for investigation...
- Sleazy secrets and the American Dream of...
- ‘Quiet Man’ star Maureen O’Hara says John...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish chefs Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh start new all-Ireland culinary tour business...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Elderly Irishman decribes being kept in servitude for six years by Irish Travellers gang...
- Travel chaos across Ireland as bus drivers go ahead with strike action...
- Today's Irish news roundup...