Ten best Irish pick-up lines for New Year's Eve
Ring in the New Year with these handy chat-up lines
Sure, New Year's Eve is grand for ringing in the new year with friends and loved ones, but why not try and add a new 'someone special' to those loved ones? Here are our tried and true best Irish pick-up lines! Give them a whirl around midnight on Saturday and you may be ringing in the New Year with a special midnight kiss!
1. I may not have four leaves, but if you kiss me, I'll bring you luck!
2. Let's go out again so we can share a pot of gold. Tequila gold that is.
3. How would you like to help put the Irish Spring back into me step?
4. Well, lass, we're the only ones still standing. How about a go?
5. Come over to my place and I'll show you my Lucky Charms.
6. My lips are like the Blarney Stone. Kiss them for good luck and the gift of the gab.
7. Kiss me, I'm NOT Irish!!!
8. You're wearing green, I'm wearing green, we have so much in common that we should get together and go out sometime.
9. Well, ye caught me, lass! Now I can grant ye one wish, as long as it involves sex.
10. Is that a snake in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
Got any more Irish pick-up lines? Share them with us below!
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Owners of Boston’s Burren Pub to host CD release party while helping homeless...
- Irish nanny lawyers in Boston murder case obtains computer records...
- New Boston mayor wants to abolish ICE fingerprinting policies...
- Boston nanny lawyer seeks computer records of slain baby’s family...