IrishCentral's top ten funny Christmas stocking fillers for under $50
Stocking filler ideas and secret Santa gifts we got you covered
1.The Daniel O’Donnell I phone cover
Give this to whomever you love most.
This magical item will surely guarantee that you outshine any other gift you intended recipient would receive. It can be yours for less than $20!
Who in Gods name doesn’t love Daniel O’Donnell?
Available from www.starsonstuff.com order now to get in time for Christmas.
The perfect Christmas gift for any person who takes this time of year seriously.
When considering which jumper to purchase ask the following questions: who are they aiming to impress, perhaps a grandmother, do they want to look good on the slopes?
There is even a sweater called the "Dougal". Ideal for any man looking to impress the ladies. $48
3. The Louis Walsh Cushion Cover
High quality throw cushion cover adorned with the loveable face of an Irish legend that is suited to any room in the house no more reasons needed to buy this really.
Available from www.starsonstuff.com $18.00
4.It’s the Cork Edition Monopoly board boy
The People’s Republic of Cork is joining a select elite number of regions in the world that have their own Monopoly board. Adorned with Cork landmarks like Blarney castle and the Shandon Steeple this is pure Cork like.
This will surely impress the langer in your life.
Amazon.co.uk - $43.
5. Voucher for Dance lessons
Now many Irish men are pretty much pro movers from an early age but this could always help hone those impeccable skills even further. Irish men can be seen tearing up dance floors, pints in hand on any given Saturday in any part of the world. A voucher for lessons would surely be a surprise!
6. Christmas pajamas for Doggie
If your friend gets into the Christmas spirit and decks the whole family out in festive outfits there is a possibility that they may just have overlooked one small furry family member. Christmas Pajama’s are the perfect gift as the family dog in Christmas gear would bring a smile to even scrooges face. And trust us dogs simply love to be dressed up in silly costumes.
Available on drsfostersmith.com for only $10.
7. The Best of Johnny Logan
Does your intended gift recipient like to keep up with emerging Irish music and new artists? How about reintroducing them to one of the greatest Irish Musicians off all time. After listening to this album they will one may experience the unexplainable need to burst out with “hold me now don’t cry” at random inappropriate times and may take to wearing all white pant suits but don’t fret that just shows this mans musical gift. These songs will grab you, stay with you, haunt your ears; your friend will love you!
A steal at $13.00 on amazon.com
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Irishman planning Christmas trip home dies in Boston construction accident...
- Owners of Boston’s Burren Pub to host CD release party while helping homeless...
- Irish nanny lawyers in Boston murder case obtains computer records...
- New Boston mayor wants to abolish ICE fingerprinting policies...
- Boston nanny lawyer seeks computer records of slain baby’s family...