Irish sayings, proverbs and prayers for St. Patrick's Day
Some of the most-famous words to ever come out of Ireland
Perfection is something that cannot be achieved,
it is something that we strive for.
A man's best friend is his mother until he meets his wife.
Here's to Hell!
May the stay there be as fun as the way there!
May there be spring enough in your life
to outlast the winters;
May there be guitars (and drums) enough
to lift your spirits whenever you need it;
May you be gentle enough to comfort those who are hurting,
But revolutionary enough to bring heaven to those who need it now.
May there always be a leprechaun near you
to bring out laughter and dance and the child in you.
And may God always have room enough for you in the palm of his hand!
- Donated by Gregory Hicks
May all your ups and downs be under the sheets.
- Patrick Ryan
A boy may kiss his girl goodbye,
The sun may kiss the butterfly,
The wine may kiss the crystal glass,
And you, my friend, may kiss my ass.
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Cork mother grieves for husband, son and...
- Owners of Boston’s Burren Pub to host CD release party while helping homeless...
- Irish nanny lawyers in Boston murder case obtains computer records...
- New Boston mayor wants to abolish ICE fingerprinting policies...
- Boston nanny lawyer seeks computer records of slain baby’s family...
- Caroline Kennedy sworn in as new U.S. ambassador to Japan...