The Heritage Bar & Restaurant was instantly recognized as one of the premier sports bar in Yonkers, New York to socialize, eat, and enjoy a wonderful taste of Ireland. From the Fish & Chips and Shepherd's Pie to pints of Guinness Draught and glasses filled with Smithwick's Irish Ale, they strive to make your experience as authentic as one can find anywhere in the States. Along with good grog and great eats, feel free to indulge your musical senses with Irish Sessions and other performers who know and play the occasional rebel tune. When you get the hankering for a great steak and wish to take your loved one on a wonderful date, look no further than Heritage Bar & Restaurant and the sleek dining room where the staff will do their best to make your evening as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. Do not hesitate to ask about daily specials which are prepared especially for you by creative chefs who will try and stimulate your taste buds with all of their combined culinary knowledge and expertise. Hopefully you will leave some room for dessert and compliment it nicely with an Irish Coffee, a Baileys over ice, one of our fine Ports, or the cordial of your choice. Come to Heritage to watch all the live GAA rugby and soccer games on one of 7 large flat screen televisions.
What's going on? See all
No upcoming events
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Michael Flatley, star of Lord of the Dance...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Did Pope Francis perform an exorcism at the...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...
- 'I expect terror attacks during G8 summit'...
- Violent attacks on gays in New York up 70...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...