McGann's of Boston
McGann's Irish Pub and Restaurant is one of Boston's most historic Irish pubs straight from the original McGann's in Doolin, Ireland. McGann himself thought by bringing some of that Irish food, entertainment, and style to the Boston area would be more than welcomed in a full fledged Irish community. McGann's is a great spot to visit with some friends before games such as the Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins and all the entertainment that the TD Bank North Garden has to offer. McGann's host international sport such as Rugby and Soccer so that no game is ever missed. So if you're passing by North Station on the way to a game or heading home, why not stop by and enjoy the spirit of McGann's and maybe bump into someone famous or just sit and take in the Irish energy, sports and or entertainment McGann's have to offer you.
What's going on? See all
No upcoming events
- Top bishops clash over excommunication of...
- Irish leader delivers powerful commencement...
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed...
- Computer giant Apple avoiding $25 billion...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- Guinness summit? Obama and Putin to enjoy...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- The top ten things I dislike about Irish...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing